Tuesday 29 January 2013

Repositioning

It occurs to me that when God created the earth there was a whole load of movement and noise.

Can you hear the mountains tremble?

God is shifting people about.  A lot of them seem to be Worship Leaders.  I sense a pattern forming.

I think there could be a few more surprises, some radical changes as God stirs up the North Wales churches and then....

...a few aftershocks and it will all settle.  Everyone will have to get used to the new arrangement, because it's going to be better for everyone.

I may have found my new church, hallelujah.  No, I'm unlikely to find a regular WL position there, not yet anyway.  The worship is fab and doesn't need me ruining it ( ;) ) - seriously though, they are moving in prophetic gifts and it's this gift that has been stirring my spirit lately as I believe God wants to develop it, shake it up, with plenty of movement and noise.  Bring it on.

No, dear reader, I'm not going to become one of those bloggers who believe they're one of the last day witnesses or start preaching out of Revelation or Daniel.  I'm talking about recognising God's pattern for the here and now.

There are three other churches that are close to my heart for different reasons, and I may visit them once in a while to get what I need from them, like we all need a little salt and sugar once in a while.

I finally feel ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment