Sunday 26 February 2012

Countdown

Worship this morning:

Jesus, Hope of the Nations
Open the Eyes of my Heart, Lord
Great is Thy Faithfulness
Jesus, All for Jesus
Into Your Hand

Typical Lent hymn, coupled with some choruses that talk of yearning and commitment...hmm, I think the Spirit is trying to get through to me as much as He is the congregation.  Message was brilliant today, based on Luke 6.

Bossman commented "You seem better today", I replied that I have good and bad days, today was a Good Day, in fact it's been a good weekend.

It isn't the full picture - I cried as if my heart would break Thursday and Friday night.  I still don't fully understand why.   A doctor might diagnose stress or even depression, but I think it's just a deep yearning for next week...

...but I want the day to arrive, and not to arrive...at the same time.

I completed a Musescore transcription today, probably the last for at least 3 weeks.   I wonder how I will cope at Thursday night practice?  Or am I just blowing all of this out of proportion...again?

No comments:

Post a Comment