Wednesday 2 November 2011

...and cut

The day of my last post, I did indeed go back to my folder, forgot all about my original list and tried to listen to the Spirit.

One of the choruses has got shifted from Sunday to Friday, and Friday has been cut from 4 choruses to 3.  I got That Tingle for the last two worship choruses Sunday, I could feel the Spirit leap, nearly bringing tears to my eyes.  For the first time, I also prepared the Powerpoint presentations using OpenOffice.

Only one I think was retained from the original order, but I think God is again telling me that this was by my own selfish notions rather than something He chose.  It is one of those "fun" ones, I don't think He particularly has any objection to it, just not this time.  I know this, because the pastor has asked me to drop a chorus to leave more time for the speaker.  It can only be the first one....because the last two are most definitely in.

We'll still practice it though, and so far I'm not sensing any objection.  It's going to be a busy, but fun, Thursday night.

I just hope my sore mouth heals by that time..

No comments:

Post a Comment