Wednesday 16 November 2011

"Having done all, to stand"

I feel so much better lately.  One thing needs more time, patience, perseverance and other words to that effect, but Christ in me has done it.  He's Won.  I have not given up of my own free will, I have stood, and allowed the Work to carry on, without an act of cowardice on my part.

I don't doubt there will be other slings and arrows coming my way.  What do I feel?  Stronger as a result, surely.  Pleased that I have withstood the little setbacks and have been immunised against anything similar.  I haven't backslid.  Hallelujah!

Picked up the guitar last night for the first time since Sunday.  This week's are well known by the group and congregation, and it is also short, for various reasons.  So I got to working on the 27th, which I already had an outline for.  I went through them, jigged them around, removed 3, replaced them.  Found a perfect partnership on the last two choruses, love it when He gives me that inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment