Friday 13 April 2012

Housekeeping

This week, I think I have worked more WL hours than actual employed working hours (i.e. my day job)

Not at the same time though.

I'm learning new stuff, even making my own arrangements, God has tapped a part of me that I didn't know existed, a miniscule amount of creativity.  Gasp.

I've been taking advantage of the renewed motivation by comparing what I know against what the cong potentially know, and vice versa, what I need to do with Musescore, Chord Sheets, Powerpoint etc.  It's an outline only, the more technical stuff will come after I've finished organising, I could be a while.

Keeps the brain occupied but, much like cleaning your house from top to bottom, not especially interesting, except when you find a chorus with interesting or motivating words and you wonder whether it may be needed soon....

...there's interesting stuff going on in the Kingdom at the moment, particularly in the area of the world I live in.  Slowly, I'm watching things click into place like the solving of a jigsaw puzzle and it's strangely mesmerising.  I was somewhat disappointed to learn last night that a regular "awayday" from our church (run by a speaker described as an "apostle" by Bossman) is not going to be held at the normal location, a location that has an incredible annointing.  It's a shame, that, when stuff is occurring that the building isn't going to play a part...

But then I had to smile as it sunk in today - the location it will be held is almost like taking over another turf.  A new place to wave a flag.  A new experience.  No-one has exclusivity to it, it can be overcome for 5-6 hours, and a few hours after we finish another group will come in to where we once were...

...perhaps I should stick around, it could be interesting.  Anyway, it will be a few months away, and I'm spouting what must sound like gibberish to most.  I prefer to be abstract.

Bizarre things going on in my blog stats as well.  Any normal bloggers reading experiencing this, rather than the ubiquitous web bots, which I know, like termites, are just itching to nibble at traffic (or lack of, in my case)?

2 comments:

  1. I find Blogger Stats difficult to trust at the moment... Statcounter is much more consistent in recognising 'real' visits. I think???

    ReplyDelete