Wednesday 25 April 2012

...ping..!

Do I feel better after chatting with my friends?

Actually, fellowship does make you feel better, in any circumstance, in any walk.  I still feel I'm at somewhat a turning point in my life, and if one small domino falls, it will cause a chain reaction I will be unable to stop, resulting in a major change in my life.  Does this bother me?  Yes, a bit.  Do I believe God's in charge?  Yes, I do, making my first question and answer seemingly unworthy, but I am only human, and don't we want to be in charge of our lives, really?

But I learned a lot from yesterday, even if, spiritually I still feel a bit battered, I'm just going to have to hang in there.  Then one of them said something, which, when I pondered on later I thought....

...A-HA...NOW  it makes sense

It was somewhat comforting to find out something about a key thing that was bothering me, a purely human element, which I now need to work out how to handle.

Do I stand up to it?

Do I pray my way through it?

Do I endure and suffer it?

..or do I leave?  (Last resort)

I know my calling.  I have never been so sure of it.  The advice is to stand by this belief, and dig in.  Can't say I won't come back here and winge occasionally....

No comments:

Post a Comment