Sunday 22 April 2012

On duty


Worship this morning:

Hosanna!
Open the eyes of my heart, Lord
God Forgave my Sin (Freely, Freely)
Take Us to the River
Jesus, my Strength

I felt adequate, not much more, He knew (and they probably knew too) that my heart is somewhat off centre at the moment.  It felt good to sing the Robin Mark one again, one of my favourites to listen to as well (I have The Mandate version, done when it was still quite new.  You can hear the anointing falling) I managed to shake off the melancholia, and I feel OK today, I'm just considering what to say to and what to ask my friend in a couple of days.  I pray that they can help, maybe practically, and spiritually, they've already sorted out one problem that I had with the logistics of the meeting.

I've never had friends like this before.  I feel blessed in that regard.

I'm not worship leading next Sunday, another slightly sore point, but basically Bossman has something else planned...and...well, let's just say I'm not particularly convinced by the wisdom.  Maybe its me.

No comments:

Post a Comment