Sunday 1 April 2012

Kicking...

Last night was...

...um...

...well, the worship was really good.  Not like running through treacle at all.  Far from it.  No, it was a fabulous experience and at times I felt like I was soaring, this, I know, is what worship should be like.

But I do have a sense of unease about the whole shebang last night, which in the words of the wise or maybe the cowardly, I won't go into here.

How ungrateful about all this do I sound?  I experienced a real miracle this week.  God told me I needed to do one last thing yesterday afternoon, and I learned a new chorus which I realised was my testimony for the week.  I enjoy learning a new one, once I get into it, me, my mp3 player and the 12-string.  I got up, and realised that I was completely healed.

Wow.  This really is God In Action.  And I really am so so grateful.

A certain someone did recognise that I was a little unsettled today, and he asked me.  I said it would take me half an hour or more to explain, some other time I said, or I'll put it in an email.

I am just so confused, maybe I'm tired, maybe all this has left me exhausted again, but again I feel like I'm kicking against the pricks.  Maybe I'm wrestling where I don't need to wrestle, I just need to Let.

Anyway.  Worship this morning:

Strength Will Rise
O Lord my God (How Great Thou Art)
Light of the World
Purify my Heart
We Bow Down

I felt like I fluffed some of this, it just didn't feel right, or maybe I just wasn't right.

I need to pray into this.

No comments:

Post a Comment