Sunday 9 October 2011

Preparation, preparation, preparation

Worship this morning:

In heavenly armour
I stand amazed in the presence
Beautiful Lord, Wonderful Saviour
Here I am waiting (eagles wings)
I worship You, Almighty God

Prepare your hearts, prepare your souls, prepare yourselves.  The theme for this day, in fact, a theme that's been running in the church for a while.  Something big is about to happen, maybe a revival in the area, maybe some refining, whatever, it's going to be big.  Testified by a dream one of the regulars had, me stuck in Proverbs 30 for several nights, in the heart of the pastor, and a prophesy we had during service.

Someone started singing I just want to praise You after the official worship had finished, we all sang a capella, then I was moved to play Be Still, even without the words it was wonderful how many of them knew all the words.

Big things about to happen in the church, and our little worship group is playing a part.  It makes me feel very insignificant - but I feel very blessed - and our Mighty God is firmly in control.

Oh, and Glory, Hallelujah.  I'm introducing a new song next week, a hymn in fact, that is only just barely 5/6 years old.  Had confirmation today that at least one other in the group knows it.  I would probably have gone ahead even without this, but great I'll have at least one at next week's practice that can help the others learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment