Monday 3 October 2011

When did this start happening?

Hello, all you happy people.

I like to think it started with Take Us To The River, a long forgotten, but oft-played on Premier Christian Radio '99/2000, but I think it started before that.

When I hear a song and something inside me starts leaping up and down in excitement.

If my personality was such, I would also be physically leaping up and down, but David I am not.  In fact, I suspect most see me as an incarnation of Droopy - my insides are very very happy, my countenance keeps cool.

I was a little concerned there was no real indication of the choruses for this Sunday (they're chosen, they feel right, so maybe it was a subtle Spirit nudge), then I got inspiration for the following Sunday, from a track on my mp3 player.  Mate, it got my insides boiling.  It's only about 5 years old, is it the right time to introduce it?

No comments:

Post a Comment