Sunday 11 December 2011

New life

Worship this morning:

Holy, Holy God Almighty
In Christ Alone
Beautiful Lord, Wonderful Saviour
Here I am Waiting

Wonderful this morning, just wonderful, when I needed it, as I had a bad start to the day.

I can't express how I'm feeling at the moment, some anticipation, some nerves, some prayer, some joy, thankfulness surely that the diseases going round at the moment haven't hit me.  (Well, I was prayed for last week that nothing would harm me, so there's another testimony)

I could witness here to how the Spirit moved amongst the congregation this morning, in all sorts of ways.  I am thankful that my own prayers said, quietly, in my heart, were answered when I came back home.  I am that type of personality, who, when they are nervous, or waiting for something, go quiet and watchful...thoughtful.  So I don't have a lot more to say now.  Maybe later, maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment