Friday 16 December 2011

Overwhelmed

I'm just sitting here thinking to myself, how bizarre it will be to read, say, a year from now, the stuff I've written over the last few days, when I recall all that is happened in the last week, the unbelievable highs and lows; setbacks that have brought me down, and my Father lifting me up again.

Would I do all this again?  I'd do it twice.

Back to business.  No practice this week, which has added to the odd feel of the week.  I only have a vague idea of who is willing to play on Sunday, the music is not Christmassy at all (although it still fits for Advent) and we've yet to have a discussion about the 25th.

You know what?  I'm not going to worry about it.  I feel like I've just come off a fairground ride (or it has, at least, slowed down) and I'm still too dizzy to think about it.  Time is short, but, hey, I don't really care.  God's in charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment