Thursday 15 March 2012

As it comes

After fellowship with a couple who have become good friends, I feel more focussed, more confident and better equipped, in particular, my attitude is improving.  And my sense of humour is coming back.  This can only be a good thing.  Or not, depending upon how you view my sense of humour.

He liked my analogy of the headwind of my own making.  If you experience that again, he said, invite Jesus into your boat, deal with it, and move on.  Don't go searching for the problems, deal with them as they come.  And do not give up, even if you state it is "having a rest".  Satan knows you will never be perfect, and you won't be perfect until the Day.

There are some concerns I'm going to have to put to one side, because the answers will only come with time.  But I do feel ready to pick up my guitar again, although I have promised myself, and God, not to for least two weeks - the two weeks which expire Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment