Saturday 17 March 2012

Tick follows tock follows tick follows tock

I wasn't sure how I'd cope during the "guitar fast" or "WL fast" if you like (actually, despite best intentions, the WL duty has clicked in again - you can take the girl out of Worship Leading, but...)

Of course the first 5 days were easy.  I was away.  Last weekend was fine too.  This weekend though, yeeeesh.  It started Thursday night, when Bossman put in a request (two actually) for Sunday 25th, I then started thinking of the other three that could go round it, then still further thinking about the following weekend (there's another "do" on), which I chorusstormed for a little while ago.  Fatal, I started looking through the chorusstorm list and realised that God had put a theme in to it, in fact a theme for the next two weeks, and now I'm itching to pick it up again, arg.

But I knew He had a message for me, and I am going to remain faithful.  In fact, part of the message (or maybe it's all of it, and He's waiting for it to sink in properly) has already been revealed, and it's a bit of a chastise.  The Sunday speaker, a couple of weeks back, spoke of the Refiner's Fire, and oh man do I feel I've had some of that lately.  

But...bring it on.  I don't think I've ever felt as good as I do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment