Sunday 25 March 2012

Back to normal...?

Worship this morning:

Praise is Rising
In Christ Alone
Your Love Looks After me
Overwhelmed by Love
Here I am Waiting (Eagles Wings)

It felt good to be back.  The only place I feel 100% right with God is playing my guitar, leading a congregation in worship.

I do have uncertainties I won't go into here.   But I am not questioning my calling any more.  Last week barely comes to mind, and if it does, I try and dismiss it, knowing that if it ever becomes important, He will give me the conviction to tackle it.

Next Saturday is a special day, an evening of praise, worship and celebration as the church celebrates the first year in the new building.  I have chosen some choruses, although I do want to keep things flexible, but it needs an injection of something or other....I know there's my new arrangement, but I want something special for the church, a new introduction for the new year, and I can't find the perfect one.  I'll pray into it - maybe He'll put something in my mind to prepare...

No comments:

Post a Comment