Saturday 21 January 2012

Define "Normal"

nor·mal [nawr-muhl] 

 adjective

1. conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural.
2. serving to establish a standard.

Just spent a wonderful afternoon with a list from the PP file, my chord sheets and my Best Friend, sorting out the music for next Sunday, the following Saturday, and the following day.  I was concerned that our music was becoming stale, I had a crisis of confidence and I felt I wasn't up to snuff any more.  He showed me differently.  He truly is amazing.  Now all I need to concentrate on is what music, chord sheet or words (for the PP file) are missing and I can relax as far as "choosing" them are concerned, for a couple of weeks at least.
   
I was going to say that my life is slowly returning to "normal" after a tumultuous Christmas and strange working weeks, but actually, I just don't know what "normal" is anymore.  Praise God, it's a lot of fun.
   
Also, I'm in the early planning stages for that holiday I blogged about yesterday.  Another reason why I believe the Spirit has helped me free up two weeks worth of worship so I have no excuses not to sort out the other matter... 

No comments:

Post a Comment