Sunday 1 January 2012

Waiting

No closure on my thoughts yesterday.  Maybe it will come during the week, or during one of my quiet times.

Long service this morning, a testimony and a couple of prophecies for us as a church, and the year ahead plus Communion.  I am finding it very difficult to focus whilst I am unwell, then I pick up my guitar, I get focus, a sense of purpose even, but I can't play my guitar constantly...

Worship this morning:

Jesus, Hope of the Nations
Rejoice!  Rejoice!
Be Thou My Vision
Jesus, be the Centre

Shortened from practice, we were also going to do All for Jesus until the boss told me that there was loads going on.  He didn't tell me specifically to cut down the worship - he doesn't need to any more!

Cheered up slightly this afternoon as I thought about next week's worship, the Spirit seems to have led me to 5 good, well-known and done before ones (despite me considering a couple of newbies initially) and I don't need to do a thing on Musescore, or chord sheets.  God making it stress free again, and it is exactly what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment