Sunday 22 January 2012

Potter's Hand

Worship this morning:

In Heavenly Armour
Crown Him with Many Crowns
Majesty
Jesus, All for Jesus
Holy Spirit, How I Love You

...the leader didn't realise that we'd finished and asked for another after prayers, I obliged with

Beautiful Lord, Wonderful Saviour

The more practice the better with the new PP file, designed to make us flexible.

I couldn't concentrate this morning, I kept drifting, during worship and during the message.  But I caught snatches of prayers and sentences, all of which were about trust, looking to Him, above all not worrying about what could be, but trusting in Him always, because I won't be tested beyond what I can endure.

He's pushing me though, and I wonder whether what I have to do will really be a "holiday".  It will take me away from all of this, and I have to admit, that's hurting.  Other warnings were given me last night, that it could end up being a sabbatical, rather than a short break and.....I'm worrying unduly.

Need to take more frequent "quiet times" and wait and listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment