Friday 20 January 2012

{Draws circle on wall} {Hits head in middle of circle, hard}

I need a holiday.

Seriously.

Ever since the suggestion was made to me (and my response was, I feel absolutely full of energy) I sense I'm going downhill fast.  Like, wanting the ground to open up and swallow me.

There is a personal issue going on, which, although I have no direct control over it, I think I need to make an appearance in another area of the country, for a couple of days at least, to prove to myself I am human, at least occasionally.  And that made no sense at all, sigh.  See what I mean?

And worship, well the calendar's starting to get full, with no less than 4 dates, other than the regular Sundays, one of which is something to do with the Olympic Flame coming through our area (gasp).  Exciting stuff, and I should rest before fatigue becomes a problem rather than be a hero and get ill.

I know that.  Only one person I can trust to give me an informed opinion and I'm seeing him Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment