Monday 25 June 2012

..and the sun comes out..

Reading some very inspiring Timothy Keller, a sermon he gave on Romans 8:28-29, an oft misinterpreted piece of scripture.

Re-reading yesterday's post, I realised that I made it sound like I would be back worship leading in 3 weeks; not so, I meant to say I will be missing 3 weeks, so will be back in 4.  Well, that's Plan A anyway.  The Boss could change it.

It seems like a long time, indeed, it is as good as a month.

I was scribbling some notes down yesterday and I thought that the next few weeks could be an exciting journey of discovery, and after I sent an email to a friend regarding all that had happened since Friday night, I felt much more positive.

I don't really care what happens, as long as God is at the centre of it all, whether they be weary ways or golden days, whether WL continues where and how it is now.  The sun is out at the moment - it's a good day.

I've got to understand that there are bad days too, and I haven't seen the last of them.  But God will turn them around for good - and usually not in the way I want or expect.  But it will be the way I need it to be, and I have to remember this.

No comments:

Post a Comment