Sunday 17 June 2012

Plan, come apart, shake it round and start again

Bizarre morning, but I suppose it fits after a rather strange weekend.

Last night - speaker was brilliant, I think the worship could have been better.  But I'm now starting to think a) I expect too much of myself and b) I am tired, and need a week or so off.  Good job that I am.

Anyway, we had problems this morning insofar that we couldn't get the laptop to be friends with the projector, so no words.  Hymn books that would have been modern in the 80s, only contained two of the chosen set.  Sorry, group, time to improvise and Listen.

In Heavenly Armour
In Christ Alone
God Forgave My Sin
Abba Father
Faithful One

You know something?  I almost felt that we should do something like this every week.  Almost.  But, maybe I should look at doing some special practice sessions.  Practice and fellowship for sure, but maybe we should look at disaster recovery.  The way I felt this morning (somewhere between "hmph" and "phfffft"), I just left it to God rather panicking.

Plans.  I need to make plans for my time "off".  I probably won't have time off from work (although it might be suggested to me, if my friend notices how tired I look, so will my boss).  One.  More.  Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment