Tuesday 21 August 2012

Kingsway 21st August

Title: We Still Believe
First Line: From the thankful heart to the battle scarred
Artist: Kathryn Scott
Composer: Kathryn Scott
Album: We Still Believe
Mp3: Yes
Sheet Music: Yes
CCL: Cannot confirm
Popular sources: None

My thoughts: I was a bit "hohum" about this one to start with - and then I started listening properly; the words are really appropriate to the way I'm feeling lately.  Belief in itself is probably not enough when you can give more, but when you're feeling at your lowest, belief is enough because God's faithfulness can sustain us.  The tune - honestly - is not overly special, but this doesn't really matter to me in this case.  The perfection of strong words, strong tune doesn't happen that often, but if you get one of them right, make sure it's the former.  Nice one, Kathryn, and I could be tempted to buy this album...

This song is available on Kingsway from today until 27th August inc.  To access, you must logon; or register with Kingsway, who in return will add you to their mailing list, but they are not serial spammers.

No comments:

Post a Comment