Saturday 25 August 2012

Timing

God's timing really is incredible.

I remember someone saying that, sometimes, it feels that God acts about 1 minute to midnight - forget the 11th hour - and they say it's great that He intervened, but couldn't He have done it a little sooner, rather than shave more years off their life?

On the other hand - they said - any sooner would have been wrong (you might end up taking Him for granted) - God's timing is impeccable.

Such as it was today.  I was wandering around the supermarket thinking about a certain situation and certain causes attached to it.  Then I hear a voice greeting me - no, not an angel of the Lord, but close.  Someone very close to that situation who I had been meaning to speak to but I thought were away until next week.

He had made sure we were in that supermarket at the same time so that the foundation could be laid.

Absolutely perfect timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment