Sunday 18 September 2011

Drift and pray

Worship this morning:

I believe in Jesus
Jesus! the name high over all (shared some good news)
Light of the World (prayer)
I know a place, a wonderful place (drift to...)
Jesus, all for Jesus

It was good, I just get this feeling that God wants me to be more.  Somewhat more settled today, even if the PA system wasn't.  :-)

On a side note for next week - the series should have moved on, but in fact today's speaker wants to carry on the same vein next week from a different angle.  As I've said before, God tends to put a certain chorus or hymn on my heart and it builds from there.  The hymn this week was slightly on a tangent from the subject, or so I thought until I saw the theme emerging from the sermon this morning, and now find it is near perfect for next week.  The Spirit is amazing.

The biggest problem now is that I don't know the hymn that well, only hummed along to it before now.  Something inside me is telling me to persevere with it, as all the other choruses are ready.  Trouble is, Musescore is fighting back with it....thought just occurred to me - I don't actually need to do MS as I'm playing it in the key that is in SOF.

<sigh>  Trust.  I always seem to make things difficult for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment