Monday 5 September 2011

Maybe not so much of a sacrifice...

I like to get everything, bar chord sheets out of the way Monday night, Tuesday night latest.  Had a bit of a lazy one this weekend, and besides, it's probably best if I leave Musescore etc alone on a Sunday to give my brain a break.

However - forgot (until a phone call last night) that I'm going out tonight (church business), and so this means that WL work is going to have to wait to Tuesday night - although I could probably get a fair bit this evening before going out.  Then there's practice.  I never take for granted that I can play something at a decent standard, and I like to do a little of that before sending off to the group, and of course to make sure it "sounds" okay, fits together nicely, I haven't given me and the other guitarist a ridiculous or hand twisting chord change, I can sing it without sounding like Kylie Minogue on helium, so forth, so fifth.

Asides that, I have to pick the choruses for Friday too, so I'm in for a busy week.  Could be awkward for other reasons that I won't go into here.  This blog is for recording my WL activities, not other stuff, beit church related or not.

So, giving up Friday night is perhaps not so much a sacrifice at all, more a necessity before something imploded.

No comments:

Post a Comment