Sunday 4 September 2011

Ministry worship

Worship today was:

Jesus is the Name we Honour
How Deep the Father's Love for Us
Beautiful Lord, Wonderful Saviour
I will Never be the Same Again
We Bow Down

We had a visiting speaker, and I was asked to play at the end during ministry.  The clarinet joined in and it sounded great:

I will Never be the Same Again
Be Still
Here I am waiting

Quiet crowd this morning, and some new faces.  For once, it was nearly standing room only; we put out about 50 chairs I guess, and nearly every one was occupied.  Word gets around when we have an international speaker who has a healing ministry.

Our church has never been one for having worship at the end of the service, but I agreed with the leader this morning that should there be "official" ministry at the end of the service, I won't wait to be asked, I'll just quietly go up there and do it.  Realised that it was the first time that this had happened whilst I have been WL, yet I was completely unfazed.  Praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment