Wednesday 25 July 2012

Development

Sometimes, change happens so gradually, you barely notice it.

I guess that I haven't noticed dramatic changes day by day, but I am very different from whom I was a year ago.

My prayer life is improving, thanks to two friends who are suffering rather dramatically.  Nothing like serious conditions to focus the mind.  And there's been good news from both of them regarding their health - or least treatment of it.

I've started a bible study diary.  Well, it's not really a diary, actually.  I just jot things down in the hope that Life starts to get coherence.  It hasn't, but it is very interesting.

And I'm even getting my enthusiasm back for introducing new stuff to the church.

I think it somewhat of a reward that, in a week or so, which happens to be the nearest Sunday to the anniversary of me becoming "official" lead WL of my church, I will be on my own, all the group having the week off (well, I did have nearly a month...).  Very apt, very special and I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment