Tuesday 10 July 2012

Kingsway 10th July

Title: All Glory
First Line: How great is Your love
Artist: Nikki Fletcher
Composer: Nikki Fletcher, Tim Hughes, Martin Smith
Album: All Glory/Spirit Break Out
Mp3: Yes
Sheet Music: Yes
CCL: Yes
Popular sources: SOF 5

My thoughts: Okay, okay I know, and I've said, we shouldn't moan as these are free after all, but this is yet another repeat from Kingsway.  Even if it is the sainted Hughes and Smith again out of the Worship Central stable.  Checking up on this though, I noticed that it was as long ago as October when this was put up on Kingsway, so maybe I can forgive them.  This one is....okay.  I like it, and the Hughes and Smith influence is obvious.  Not sure I like the rather gushy description on Kingsway, but I guess if the secular world can't appreciate Christian talent, Kingsway is just going to have to do the job.  I'll even admit to liking her voice, and it's probably about time I bought Spirit Break Out, because I've liked what I've heard from it so far.  Yes, I am in a funny mood today.  Maybe I'll talk about it tomorrow.

This song is available on Kingsway from today until 16th July inc.  To access, you must logon; or register with Kingsway, who in return will add you to their mailing list, but they are not serial spammers.  Although this is free, gratis, without charge etc etc, please bear in mind that all rights are still reserved and you need all the usual permissions, and/or a worship song license to record/project/reproduce in church and quite right too.  If I state, in the general information shown above, that it is available on the usual CCL licence, it probably is, but the only One you can fully trust is YAHWEH, so for His sake at least, check out my info as it may be duff.  Please don't sue me if I've got it wrong.   Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment