Tuesday 24 July 2012

Kingsway 24th July

Title: Sovereign Over Us
First Line: There is strength within the sorrow
Artist: Aaron Keyes
Composer: Aaron Keyes, Bryan Brown & Jack Mooring
Album: Dwell
Mp3: Yes
Sheet Music: Yes
CCL: Yes - from CCL website
Popular sources: None

My thoughts: This was also offered last December - another repeat then.  I love the words to this, but have to say I am not that enamoured with it musically - perhaps it will grow on me.  Don't really have a lot to say about this one, only that it will sit inoffensively in any Christian music collection.  Sometimes I feel guilty about being a bit "Phffffft" about someone's pride and joy...this is one those occasions - I would that I liked it more...

This song is available on Kingsway from today until 30th July inc.  To access, you must logon; or register with Kingsway, who in return will add you to their mailing list, but they are not serial spammers.  Although this is free, gratis, without charge etc etc, please bear in mind that all rights are still reserved and you need all the usual permissions, and/or a worship song license to record/project/reproduce in church and quite right too.  If I state, in the general information shown above, that it is available on the usual CCL licence, it probably is, but the only One you can fully trust is YAHWEH, so for His sake at least, check out my info as it may be duff.  Please don't sue me if I've got it wrong.   Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment