Tuesday 3 July 2012

Kingsway 3 July

Title: God is Love
First Line: Love the Lord with all your heart
Artist: Nick and Becky Drake
Composer: Nick and Becky Drake
Album: Unique
Mp3: Yes
Sheet Music: Yes
CCL: Can't confirm
Popular sources: None

My thoughts: Strangely, Kingsway have got the links the wrong way round this week (clicking on the mp3 link gives you the pdf file, and vice versa) but this is just me getting distracted.  On first listen I thought, aha another cutsie chorus that is annoyingly catchy, on second listen I thought, yep, I was right.  It's an okay chorus, I'll probably add to the list and maybe even play it on my guitar once in a while, but I can't see it becoming huge, it's a little too simple for that.  Although.  Stranger things have happened.  Write things off, they only get written back on again.  And as I've said, I am rather over critical of female singers generally, and perhaps I should repent of that.

This song is available on Kingsway from today until 10th July inc.  To access, you must logon; or register with Kingsway, who in return will add you to their mailing list, but they are not serial spammers.  Although this is free, gratis, without charge etc etc, please bear in mind that all rights are still reserved and you need all the usual permissions, and/or a worship song license to record/project/reproduce in church and quite right too.

No comments:

Post a Comment