Monday 16 July 2012

Milestones

I noticed today that yesterday's post was number 150, a milestone of sorts.  Interesting that it was also a turning point.

Today I could barely concentrate at work.  I'm itching to share my testimony from the weekend with another human that may help me make some sense of it, but of the two likeliest candidates, one's away, the other is sick and may as well be - I'll have to wait until I hear news from one of them that they are approachable but that could be weeks.

Ugh, I sound like a 5-year-old.  But I am as excited as one.  For I'm sensing a stirring...

Today I ran through some choruses for the weekend and was loving it - compiling worship that will be used, rather than playing purely for self edification - or am I doing a bit of both?

My spirit feels a bit impatient.  This might be a good thing, but somehow methinks I have to curb it a little.  It beats the melancholia of the last few weeks though.

No comments:

Post a Comment