Wednesday 16 May 2012

Phase 2

Today I am humming yesterday's Kingsway chorus.  I suppose there are worse things to have stuck in your head!

I was having trouble getting motivated into Phase Two of the Great Music Project.  I did a little yesterday afternoon/early evening and then was back to doing what I should really start to deal with, spiritually - playing around on various non-expedient games on the internet.

I guess some of this apathy centred around the fact that the special Saturday night next month had been cancelled, and I thought maybe all the frenzied activity was for..well, no, not nothing, but perhaps I have more time to prepare.  God, however, bowled a googlie last night (as He does).  The night is back on again, due to the fact it has been too widely publicised, and is 4 weeks away.  Should have trusted Him I know.  All this prep, there was A Reason.

So Phase 2 has to be back on again, and I have to get a plan for the night done within 3 weeks.  This is because I have a busy busy busy week leading up to the night (workwise) but hopefully some time off in lieu will have accumulated to allow me to have the Friday off.  Discussion with person in charge for the night, as it won't be the usual body.  Find out about PA, because that won't be the normal body either.

I'm getting nervous.  Believe it or not, this is a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment